Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 01: Something you hate about yourself.




Today is the first day for my 30 Days of Truth adventures. And today, I have to talk about something that I hate about myself.

There's really not much to talk about, really. I do begin to forget hating myself, because I am too busy to do so at the moment, what's with college, relationship, parkour etc.

I do however, fall into those lapse of loathing myself, and what I loathe about me is the fact that I am too stubborn and egoistic in far too many occurrences.

I hate losing, hence I get really stubborn in getting things done my way. As much as I want to please everyone, which is a contrasting value I have in me, my ego always gets in the way, especially when I'm mad or frustrated. Often I put people off with this, and I am really sorry for it. I simply find it hard to admit I was wrong because I am accustomed in doing my best in everything I do. I have this 'Top Three' mentality : I simply have to be among one of the best three in anything I do; I was raised that way. Anything less than the best would be a subject of ridicule, and I really hate having the feeling that I am being ridiculed, even when nobody does...

So you see I'm quite the tough cookie. At least outside, and that's not something I'm proud of.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts