Friday, March 18, 2011

me and him

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

It has been 7 months, 2 weeks and 3 days of craziness. The 'honeymoon' period is over, and the 'real colors' period ensues. This is the time when couples start to get a little mad at each other because they are trying to solve the nasty part of the puzzle before moving on to the next level - fumbling with the pieces that may seem to not fit, with patience ever dwindling.

I'm not complaining or mad, this is just natural. I've had it several times before. Heck, you think arguments could kick me off a relationship easily? I spent 2 years constantly curling up in bed aching physically and mentally. I can't see how I'd falter in a period of 7 months.

You see that cute little baby stroller there? That's where I'm heading now. I won't give up yet, even though it's been stressing me out, 'cuz I'm going to get that cute bright red stroller with his baby in it. Even if it means I have to rape him! >:|

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts