Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 03 : Something you have to forgive yourself for.

I have to forgive myself for my past that I have done. I am but a human, I do mistakes of which I learn from. It's how I get experience and wisdom from, and I should always remember that God is forgiving and will forgive my sins if I really meant it.

I have to forgive myself for fucking up two precious years of my life in Kuching, Sarawak, since I learnt so many things from that experience. From it I learnt what it really means by growing up, sucking up, stiffen my upper lip up and breaking up.

I have to forgive myself for having to bite my lips and grin when people ask me what really happened in those two years and I lied casually. I have to forgive myself for being in that car that night. It was out of my control and hence it is not my fault, therefore I must forgive myself and not torture myself about it.

I have to forgive myself for everything that I had done to myself.

If I hadn't done any of it, I wouldn't be where I am now anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts