Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bunnies. Sorcery. And as promised, drama.

Today wasn't really turning out like I planned it to be. I went downtown to GSC and catch Sorcerer's Apprentice before its too late, and as if planned, I met Ash at the bus stop when I arrived. So we decided to go watch the movie together. I didn't get half-priced tickets D: but the movie is good anyhow.

We got good laughs, especially the part where SPOILER!! David sings "I've got a date with a girl...because I'm awesome~"

The only problem is, soon as I got my arse back on fb, I just... urgh.

Its obvious that someone is trying to pull something to see how I react to this situation. Kinda trying to make me feel jealous lah. But I don't know why I just don't feel a damn thing. Maybe this is what Mr Zombie meant by 'detachment issues'.

Perhaps what happened between me and my last two ex had rendered me indifferent towards this kind of trick. I should be feeling at least something, I know so. But I just couldn't. I'm really sorry for him to see how hostile I could be when I'm forced to be something I'm not. I hope he understands that lately he's been pushing me out of my comfort zone, and I need some time to gain back the flow I had. I need a breather.

Mr Zombie just told me someone calling him while failing at an attempt to kill oneself. I know this one. Its a trick too. Its trick #37, when all else fails, threaten to kill yourself to gain sympathy. I should know because I used this trick once. The only difference is that at that time, I forgot to have my Prozac, and I was severely depressed. I didn't know what I was thinking, and I'm already hurting myself a lot. That was a long time ago though.

And suddenly, as usual, I just knew about something shocking coming from someone. Well, I lied, it wasn't really a shocker. I knew he lied about it when I asked. I shouldn't write about this any more than just saying that things are getting a bit messy........

....I need a breather. Tomorrow. Apakah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts