Monday, July 26, 2010

Colelelellelegeeeeuuurghhh

Okay. Shit's sorted out. Msya and I got a new room at a new block, and its empty. My gut feeling says that this room's gonna need one heck of a makeover. I'm pretty damn sure its messy. What? You dont know? Okay I'mma tell you something. What you see in the movies about girl's hostel being a heaven where it smells nice and its clean and shit - you've been fed with bull crap along with its balls. Hostels are the dirtiest places to go, guys' and girls' alike. I'm keeping up with this because I had to. If I were to be given a choice whether I'd rather stay in a horse stable or hostels...at least in the horse stable I get to have the toilet clean everyday. Lol.

Extra curricular - Karate. Ain't that cool or what. The only problem here is that one of the CLIEMO guys are coming this Saturday, which is also the first day for my karate class. So which should I pick? I'm sorry but I think I should concentrate on my college thing first. So the dude has to come like.... 2,3pm and have a hot burning, scalding session with me and Ash.

I wish there's a parkour extra curricular group. Led by Ryan Doyle. Ahhh.... that's gonna be laaaaaiffff.

I dont understand why some people are all worked up on the class schedules today. Sooner or later they're just gonna call me up early in the morning and ask what class is on and what time it'd be like I'm some kinda talking calendar or something. It's one of my pet peeves, people calling me for class schedules. It'd make me angry in a jiffy.

GO FUCKIN COPY THAT THING, MAKE 100 COPIES OF IT AND PASTE IT ON YOUR GODDAMN ROOM! Agh I hate people with no life.

Hmm. I was about to write something just now. But I'm so hungry I don't think I could write more right now. I just want food. Aagh. Will update this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts