Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hantu Raya

I don't understand why so many people are hell bent on proving that there's nothing special about the other person.

---------------------------------------

I totally lack understanding of girltards. You know, the ones who always type in a retarded way. "npew kblkgn neyh i rsew sdeyh eahh...??" -______-" (its an equivalent to "k bb im gonna b bk kwik && get c00kies yum")

---------------------------------------

lost till you've found
swim till you drown
love till you hate
strong till you break
know that we all fall down.

---------------------------------------

Luka lama berdarah kembali. Itulah engkau. Siapa suruh main dengan api. Kini sudah membakar diri.

----------------------------------------

Abang, Red sayang abang sangat-sangat. Red harap abang tau yang Red sayang dengan abang. Dari jauh je I boleh sampaikan perasaan I ni. Sebab tangan I tak sampai nak menggapai abang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

a penny for your thoughts